I have a super clear daily routine. It is boring. But it is consistent and productive!
💤 6:30 am
I get up early. I work from home so I rarely change out of my sweats honestly and drag myself over to the computer.
🍵 7:00 am
I start working early so I can get done early and hit my evening workout. I usually eat breakfast while I check my email which is a terrible habit - but it works for now!
Consistent Work Software
- 🧠 Notion - Daily organization
- ➗ Excel - Manipulate data before committing to a more robust program
- 📊 Azure Synapse - Data storage and manipulation
🥗 11:00 am
Since I get up so early, I take lunch earlier than most. I almost always take the full hour. I will typically go to ☕ Starbucks since it is my only opportunity to get out of the house.
✌ 4:00 pm
I finish work at 4:00 pm almost everday. At this point, my head hurts.
Expanding Work Software
- 📈 Power BI - Used to make charts and visuals for upper management
- 👩💻 Python - Learning this to expand more options for data analysis
- 🔧 Power Automate - Used to automate tasks
💪 5:00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday - I head to the gym at 5:00 pm. It serves as a social activity but also as some exercise. I only do classes at the gym.
🍝 6:30 pm
My brother and I have been super into Hello Fresh, so we usually cook after I get back from the gym.
😴 8:00 pm
I get into bed around 8:00 pm. But then I read a bit, watch a bit of TikTok (a terrible habit I have picked up) and crash closer to 9:00 pm.
📚 Currently Reading:
Is this a secret cry for help? No, no. I just like to read a lot of different books hahah!